43% of Americans categorize themselves as disorganized, and 21% have missed vital work deadlines. Nearly half say disorganization causes them to work late at least 2 or 3 times each week.
Hiring an Office Organizer can be a great investment in your life or business. An Organizer will help you clear the clutter that’s been holding you back and put systems in place to optimize your productivity. How do you know when its time to bring in a Pro? Start by answering the following 5 questions:
- Are you overwhelmed by clutter?
- Have you spent hundreds of dollars on organizing products and storage supplies that just don’t work?
- Do you waste valuable time each day searching for the information and things you need?
- Do you feel like clutter and disorganization may be holding you back professionally?
- Do you want to get organized but feel like the task is simply too large or too daunting to tackle on your own?
If you answered “yes” to any of the 5 questions above, bringing in a Professional Organizer may help you relieve stress and feel more in control of your life. To learn more on how to find the right Organizer for you, check out the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) “How to Hire a Professional Organizer.” You will learn the top questions to ask an Organizer and how to find the right Organizer for you!
Have questions about the organizing process? AKorganizing can help! Call or email us for a complimentary 20 minute phone consultation.