One Hour FREE when you book a 4 Hour Organizing Session (Save $295!)
How does it work?
For the rest of July, we are offering one FREE hour of organizing when you book a 4 hour organizing session. That’s a 5 hour, full day organizing experience with an expert team of 2 professional organizers.
I’m away for the summer but want things organized for when I get back. Can you still organize my space even if I’m not there?
Yes, We do it all the time. We will do an initial walk-through with you via FaceTime and will keep in touch via text for any quick questions. Once we’ve sorted and prepared everything for your review, we will edit with you via FaceTime or Zoom.
I have a lot of organizing to do and will need more than one session. Do you offer any additional perks if I book more than one session?
Yes – for the month of July if you book an additional 4 hour session you will receive:
- A bonus 1/2 hour (a savings of $147.50)
- Complimentary shopping (a savings of $75/hr)
- Complimentary donation drop off (a savings of $75).
- Don’t need donations dropped off? Take an additional $75 off your second session.
- 10% industry discount at the Container Store.
- Shopping, product implementation and labeling for a polished, professional look.
Can I apply the Summer Refresh promo towards your pre-move purge and unpack and set up services?
Yes, we specialize in moving and unpacking. My team and I will help you get unpacked quickly and beautifully.
How about organizing products?
We use best in class products from The Container Store and will recommend the perfect products for your needs. We first repurpose what you already have and provide you with links to any completion items you may need.
If applicable, our team will bring products with them such as hangers for a closet refresh or bins for a pantry.
For larger projects we will purchase products for you in between organizing sessions.
Will your team drop off donations?
Yes, we will drop off donations for you so you don’t have to worry about that. We will also send you a receipt for your taxes.
What can we accomplish in a 5 hour session?
This depends on the size of the space, your belongings and the level of detail. We will discuss this with you during our virtual consultation.
What is the cost?
A four hour Organizing Session is $1,190 and you will receive an additional hour FREE (a $295 value) for a total of 5 hours.
What payment methods do you accept?
Credit card or Zelle for the 50% deposit and check, cash, credit card or Zelle at the end of your session.
The fine print
- It is one 5 hour session for a full day organizing experience. The hours cannot be divided into different days.
- Sessions must be used by July 31.
- This special offer is available in Manhattan and parts of Brooklyn that are easily served by subway.
- Products are billed separately.
- The cost of Uber to pick up products or drop off donations is billed separately.