Do you have a passion for creating beautiful and organized spaces?
Apply to join our dynamic and talented team of Professional Organizers.
AKorganizing specializes in residential organizing, moving and unpacking in high-end settings in Manhattan and Brooklyn. We work with busy New Yorkers to quickly and efficiently unpack and stylishly set up their new homes after a move.
Our team members are smart, talented, hard working and creative problem solvers. They take pride in their work and provide beautiful, high quality results that delight our clients.
If this describes you, you may be a great candidate for our team.
- Pleasant, poised and polished demeanor
- Flexible and takes direction easily
- Can work independently or as part of the team as the situation requires
- Detail oriented
- The stamina to spend 6-8 hours unpacking and organizing – often 1-6 days in a row
AKorganizing provides extensive training, a flexible schedule, bonuses and opportunities for advancement within the company. A background in interior design, staging, luxury retail or as an admin/personal assistant is a big plus. A college degree and 3 years work experience required.
To be considered for a position with AKorganizing, please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 6 -10 photos of your work including closets and kitchens – this can be spaces/items you have organized in your own home
- Days/hours you will be available
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!