According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are over 18.3 million home-based businesses in the U.S. In addition to home-based businesses, an average of 35.5 million U.S. households have active home offices.
- Has your work taken over the kitchen or dining room table?
- Are your documents, books and files scattered all over the house?
- Do you feel like you can’t take your small business, consulting or freelance work, or even your job search to the next level unless you get serious about creating a designated space for it?
- Are there too many distractions where you currently have your desk set up, preventing you from concentrating on what you need to get done?
- Is your scanner or printer still in the box, never hooked up or worse yet, broken and in need of replacement or repair?
- Do you feel like you have too much stuff and not enough space to set up your home office?
If you have a small business, work from home or simply want to create a dedicated space to manage your finances, bills and projects, AKorganizing can help!
Whether you have a separate room in your home or just a corner of the living room to work with, AKorganizing can help you create a home office that works for you. Call 646-245-1248 to get started Today!
I highly recommend Angela. She is extremely professional and easy to work with. She provides an initial phone consultation with suggestions for starting the work prior to the first session. My home office has been transformed! I have definitely experienced increased efficiency and productivity as a result of our work together!
Wendy C, Business Owner
New York, NY